My online journal for chronicling thoughts, spiritual musings, online tools I find, websites of interest, research I conduct and what ever else I need to keep track of.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

High Five to Fiverr




I love the website Fiverr.com.

If there is anything good about the internet, and there certainly is, it is that any budding entrepreneur (with an internet connection) can begin to tap into the worldwide market and begin to make a living. It's phenomenal.

Fiverr is one of those sites that capitalizes on this wave. Although I have neither offered my services nor purchased from this site, I would have no problem hiring someone from Fiverr to work on an internet project for me. Why not? For $5 - goodness, that's almost free!

But the sellers on this site are not just offering services pertaining to the internet.

Check out this sample of offerings:


A seller named 'finplan' will "give you a full financial plan for retirement or children's education as well as help you with your investment choice for $5"
Financial planning - $5.00 - Wow. Only in our brave new cyberworld.

Other financial services include:

after analyzing your financial information, seller 'prosperityren' will deliver 1 hour (by fax, telephone or email) of financial planning for 4 weeks. 20 years experience.

pennsteric will analyze your stock, mutual fund or 401(k)

mvotz will answer any accounting, financial or tax question

Well, I'm not sure if getting tax and financial info from anonymous individuals online is going to give you the best advise but hey, for $5.00, you can see what these individuals have to offer if you're in a bit of a pinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a DO-FOLLOW blog. Feel free to leave your link! Comments that are not relevant, however, will be deleted.